Tomtom Europe East U (including Russia) 890.4222 [Multi] | 1,4 Gb
The band map of Eastern Europe for devices with internal memory of 2 GB. Neuproschennaya, Unicode supports ALG, IQ Route, HNR, ASR and Cspeech.
- Covering the roads, about 10.5 million km / about 6.5 million miles
- Points of Interest (POI): 5,9 million POI
This release is laid out map for informational purposes only. To maintain further sovershnstvovaniya cards, as well as providing actual connection to the server for information about the services of traffic, weather, speed cameras, etc., we strongly recommend to buy a map at the above web site developer.
Release Date: 05/09/2012
System Requirements: PNA with navigation kernel of not less than 9.02h
East Zone of Europe - a map that includes all the forests, lakes, and built-up area.
- Complete navigation 'from door to door' in the following countries: (99.9%): Austria, Belgium, Vatican City, Hungary, Germany, Holland (Netherlands), Denmark, Greece, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway , Poland, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Estonia.
- Partial coverage of the following countries: Bulgaria (54/56% *), Latvia (63/68% *), Russia (37/47% *), Romania (16% *), Turkey (67/77% *), Ukraine (38% *) and Croatia (60 /?% *, including the major cities and the coast).
- For other Eastern European countries available network connecting roads, providing easy navigation throughout the region.
* - In various official sources of conflicting figuresRAR Password is: