USB Audio Player PRO v2.4.0 Final | 16 MB
High quality media player supporting USB audio DACs up to 32-bit resolution and any sample rate! Will play any popular format including wav, flac, mp3 and DSD files. This app is a must have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Without a USB DAC, the app is still one of the highest quality media players around. Note that you need a USB OTG cable to connect your DAC, any class compliant USB audio device should work.Features:
* Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit).
* Supports a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host)
* Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz, even on Android 5.
* DSD-over-PCM support for native DSD playback and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD (.dff/.dsf files)
* Folder playback
* Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
* Stream audio from radio stations (.m3u, .pls, .asx and plain AAC/mp3 streams are supported)
* Stream audio directly from Tidal
* Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs
* Gapless playback
* Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
* 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
* No root required, but when your device has root access there is a tweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should you experience it (for example when the screen is off)
* Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
* Shuffle / repeatWarning:
this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!Android 5 users:
although Android 5 has some support for USB DACs, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.Just a selection of our supported DACs:
* Alo Audio The International
* Audiolab M-Dac
* Audioquest Dragonfly
* Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
* Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
* Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
* Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
* FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
* Go Vibe DAC
* HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
* HRT Microstreamer
* Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
* iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
* M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
* Meridian Explorer
* Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
* NAD PP 3i
* NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
* NwAvguy ODAC
* Intruder DAC
* Stoner Acoustics UD100
* and many more!What's New
* Local folder and Network browsers now display the current path on top.
* The app now asks for permission to use the USB DAC when you connect it. When selecting 'Always', permission is not always asked to use the USB device when starting the app and the app is started automatically after attaching the USB DAC.
* Added work-around for permission problem that crashed the app on some Samsung models running Android 5.1.1 (S5, Tab Pro 12.2, etc.).
How To Use:
Install Modded Google Play.
Download & install version 1.1.0,open/close.
No delete 1.1.0 install version 2.4.1
Download & install version 1.1.0.
Download & install Freedom,open version 1.1.0 from Freedom,close.
No delete 1.1.0,install version 2.4.1
No need Modded Google Play.
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time