USB Audio Player PRO v2.4.0 Final | 16 MB
High quality media player supporting USB audio DACs up to 32-bit resolution and any sample rate! Will play any popular format including wav, flac, mp3 and DSD files. This app is a must have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Without a USB DAC, the app is still one of the highest quality media players around. Note that you need a USB OTG cable to connect your DAC, any class compliant USB audio device should work.Features:
* Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit).
* Supports a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host)
* Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz, even on Android 5.
* DSD-over-PCM support for native DSD playback and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD (.dff/.dsf files)
* Folder playback
* Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
* Stream audio from radio stations (.m3u, .pls, .asx and plain AAC/mp3 streams are supported)
* Stream audio directly from Tidal
* Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs
* Gapless playback
* Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
* 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
* No root required, but when your device has root access there is a tweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should you experience it (for example when the screen is off)
* Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
* Shuffle / repeatWarning
: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!Android 5 users:
although Android 5 has some support for USB DACs, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.Just a selection of our supported DACs:
* Alo Audio The International
* Audiolab M-Dac
* Audioquest Dragonfly
* Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
* Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
* Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
* Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
* FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
* Go Vibe DAC
* HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
* HRT Microstreamer
* Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
* iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
* M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
* Meridian Explorer
* Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
* NAD PP 3i
* NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
* NwAvguy ODAC
* Intruder DAC
* Stoner Acoustics UD100
* and many more!What's New
* Redesigned the playing queue functionality:
* There can now be a mix of songs from different media sources (database, local file, etc.) in the playing queue.
* Media selection screens now feature a new 'More' menu using which songs or entire albums or albums from genres can be added to the playing queue.
* Playing queue is saved on exit and reloaded on start-up, including current song and position.
* UPnP/DLNA screen now remembers the last selected folder.
and lots more!Requires Android:
4.0 and up + Modded Google Play or Freedom
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time